Ms. Herring's Math Site
What's happening in class:
COPY OF PROOF REFERENCE GUIDE
Link for 9/20 task
8/30_Tuesday: SWBAT prove and apply the angle relationships formed when two parallel lines are cut by a transversal IOT……establish a relationship between angles.
8/29_Monday: SWBAT… know all of the relationships between pairs of angles IOT solve for missing angle measures. 8/26_Friday: SWBAT use the definition of the point of concurrency IOT discover the properties of the circumcenter and incenter of a triangle.8/22_Monday: SWBAT communicate mathematical concepts effectively and efficiently IOT construct an equilateral triangle and apply its construction to more challenging problems.
- Practice with constructions
- Completed and Discussed: Task: Evaluating Conditions for concurrency
- Unit 1 Test
- Unit 2 Pretest
- Review All Transformations - Practice with Ordered Pairs
- Concept Review: Parallel and Perpendicular Lines (Slopes on coordinate plane)
- Complete Practice Problems, (page 2): Slopes of Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
- Review ALL Transformations for Unit Test on WEDNESDAY (this is changed).
- Kahoot Review